A FLORIDA HOME WATCH SERVICE COMPANY
POV Home Watch provides seasonal or vacant homeowners with monitoring reports to verify that their home is secure and being maintained. Weekly or bi-weekly visits are performed and reported using a custom home profile and checklist with digital photo evidence.
Unlike your neighbors or house-sitting friends, we are bonded, insured, state certified and nationally accredited. We are the most experienced professionals in the Pasco County area and offer our clients peace of mind, knowing that highly trained and competent people are in place to watch over your home.
Since 2015, our property management boutique of services have been provided to snowbirds, vacationers, international residents, trustees, homeowners selling their vacant home and remote owners of short-term and long-term rental homes.
POV Home Watch is located in Hudson, Florida, serving West Pasco, Hernando, and Northern Hillsborough counties.
Mike and Brenda helped to provide a peace of mind that isn’t easily secured when you can’t be present to care for your home.— Luis and Venecia Marchena, New York, New York
WHILE YOU’RE AWAY…
Security systems and cameras are great, but they don’t “see”
important details such as:
- Structural damage
- Property upkeep
- Leaks, water damage
- Mold, mildew
- Bugs, infestations and rodents
Custom Home Profiles & Checklists:
Every home is unique and every home owner has special needs. That’s why we customize our checklists based on the profile of the home and the preferences of the property owner.
Photos and checklists are emailed after each visit. Owners are immediately contacted with any concerns and when issues are discovered.
They are my eyes and ears, providing very detailed reports, pictures and commentary. I cannot recommend them highly enough. — Howard Ginsberg, CPA, Roslyn Heights, New York
Benefits of POV Home Watch
- We verify that your property is secure and being maintained.
- We monitor for issues that may affect your HOA compliance.
- We are advocates for absentee homeowners and can act as a liaison between contractors, associations, and anyone you authorize.
- Our reports and photos improve communications between homeowners and the service professionals who are contracted to maintain your property.
- Our reports and photos preserve evidence that can mitigate insurance claims, catastrophic loss, damage or theft.
- We offer keyholder services and can accept deliveries or manage home openings and closings.
- Our presence deters intruders and squatting.
- We provide weather alerts and can develop pre and post storm plans.
- We work with gated communities and homes with security alarms.
- We offer peace of mind, knowing that your home is being looked-after by highly experienced professionals who have your best interests at heart.
Home Photo Protection
We take hundreds of interior and exterior photos of your home. They are organized by room and dated. You receive hard copy and digital files. For insurance purposes, this is a must for all homeowners, ESPECIALLY international residents, snowbirds and vacation rental owners! Read more.
- Photos preserve the evidence, before you need it.
- Verifies the condition of your property, before catastrophic loss, damage or theft occurs.
- Expedites the insurance claim process.
- Vacation Rental By Owner Support Services
- Odor Removal – Ozone Generator
- Keyholder & Emergency Services
Variations of our services can be private labeled and are well suited to meet the needs of commercial businesses including realtors, insurance companies and lending institutions. Our on-site property checks are detailed and can be structured to meet commercial needs. Read more…
POV Home Watch complies with the NHWA’s statement that defines Home Watch as a “visual inspection of a home or property, looking for obvious issues.“
NHWA – ACCREDITED MEMBERS SINCE 2015
& FLORIDA HOME WATCH ASSOCIATION CERTIFIED
Interested in Learning more?
Contact Brenda and Mike at 727-868-6059
This website and its content is copyright of Point of View, Inc. © 2020. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
– You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
– You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, if you acknowledge the website as the source.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.